crt1.S start code

David McCullough davidm at snapgear.com
Sat Dec 24 11:26:16 UTC 2005

Jivin Mike Frysinger lays it down ...
> On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 08:14:15AM +1000, David McCullough wrote:
> > We're planning on bringing in the latest uClibc in the next week or so,
> > guess I'll see what happens then if it isn't resolved,
>
> always happy to add non-mmu fixes as i dont think any of the 'main'
> uClibc guys have non-mmu hardware to play with (i know i dont)

Everyone has nommu platforms, they just don't know it.

The GDB/ARMulator runs uClinux (armnommu) inside GDB as an AT91
compatible board.

Xcopilot, a plam pilot emulator, runs uClinux for m68knommu.

No hardware required and a easy test for nommu basics :-)

That said,  I hardly expect people to take up testing it unless they
truly fell like it :-)  :-)

Cheers,
Davidm

--