Buildroot and cxa_atexit?

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Sun Dec 18 08:13:19 UTC 2005

I just noticed that buildroot doesn't enable the toolchain to use
cxa_atexit, even though it's now supported in uClibc.

Is this just because we're waiting for 0.9.29, so that there's an
official release of uClibc with this feature, or was the buildroot
change overlooked when the feature was implemented in uClibc?

I vaguely remember this being discussed during the uClibc implementation
of cxa_atexit, but I'm obviously not searching the archives for the
right phrase.