error.c and program name

John Kelly jakelly at shtc.net
Fri Dec 9 05:22:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 21:08:55 -0800 (PST), Kenneth Crudup
<kenny at panix.com> wrote:

>> But which main() are you talking about?

>Yours.

When I said my own local needs, I did not mean local programs I write.

What I meant was, I want uclibc error.c to work the same way glibc
does, and output the short program name.

Adapting the code from glibc is easy enough, but I don't know enough
about uclibc and program loading to know where to put it.  If someone
can guide me to the right place, I think I can do it.