Delphi/Kylix app on uClibc???

Joseph M Dupre (AVAB Inc.) dupre at avab.com
Fri Dec 2 18:47:53 UTC 2005

On 2 Dec 2005 at 4:26, uclibc-request at uclibc.org wrote:

> you should move the glibc libraries into a sep dir to isolate them
> from glibc (say /lib/glibc or /glibc) and then run your Kylix binary
> by setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib/glibc

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried this, but it does not work.  Is
LD_LIBRARY_PATH supported by uClibc???

# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib/glibc
# /kylix/application
-sh: /kylix/application: no such file or directory

I *was* able to run the app by explicitly calling ld-linux however:

/lib/glibc/ld-linux.so.2 --library-path /lib/glibc /kylix/application
Hello World!

What's up with that?

Note that in /lib/glibc I only have ld-linux, libc, libdl and
libpthreads with the appropriate symlinks, not the complete glibc
libraries.

- Joe

--
Joseph M. Dupré