[Buildroot] [patch] mtd issue

solar solar at gentoo.org
Thu Dec 1 17:36:46 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 16:39 +0100, Ivan Korzakow wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Any comment on the patch, except me forgeting some small details in my
> mails ;-) ?

Well I just wanted to see your patch. I'm likely not to be the one to
commit it.

But if your asking me for comments then here is what I think.

You may want to date -u vs calling date outright for the
BR2_PACKAGE_MTD_SNAPSHOT. That should fix any TZ differences/races
people may encounter.

You should avoid using 'head -1' and start using 'head -n 1' as
coreutils hates head -XX now.

In Config.in having the hardcoded defaults.. That seems like an easy
one to overlook.

--
solar <solar at gentoo.org>
Gentoo Linux