[uClibc] Buildroot and elf2flt on arm

David Hallas Andersen david at hallas.nu
Mon Aug 22 10:52:00 UTC 2005

Thanks for the quick reply, but where should I put these flags? Can I pass
them to configure and put them in that way, or do I have to edit the
Makefiles after the configure pass, or is there an environmental variable I
can set?

Perhaps we can make an official way of doing this and commit it to buildroot?

/David