[uClibc] Buildroot and elf2flt on arm

David Hallas Andersen david at hallas.nu
Mon Aug 22 09:54:40 UTC 2005

Now i successfully compiled elf2flt from the uClinux CVS server with
buildroot, but I am getting reloc outside program errors when running the
binary on my arm target. Also file tells me that the pic flag is set in the
flat binary, how do I disable that? I have tryed linking with -static, but it
doesn't help. I was thinking if it could be uClinux kernel that is too old? I
am running uClinux 2.4.22-uc0

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

/David