[uClibc] Pthread problem in pthread_create()

colin colin at realtek.com.tw
Mon Aug 15 11:22:39 UTC 2005

Hi there,
We have encountered a pthread problem in pthread_create().
When calling pthread_create(), it will fail at the line "suspend(self);".
We are using MIPS Linux kernel 2.6.11 with uClibc 0.9.27.
I found that many people have encounter the same problem, but I havn't seen
any solution.
    http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2003-April/006031.html
    http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2004-June/009271.html
    http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2003-July/006570.html

Here is the error message when I use gdbserver to debug it:
    "Cannot access memory at address 0x411104"

Are there any solution for this, or to avoid this problem?
And, what's the cause of this problem? uClibc, or Linux Kernel?

Regards,
Colin