[uClibc] uClibc++ update

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Fri Sep 10 04:25:24 UTC 2004

Well, I have yet another version out.  From changelog:

0.1.4 - 2004-09-10
-       Fixed minor previous errors
-       Added <algorithm> heap functions.  Just treat as a descending sorted
list
-       Added more code to <valarray>
-       Added <, <=, >, >= comparisons to deque iterators (don't kow why I
missed them in the first place)
-       Making Makefiles a little bit better.

Code should now be on CVS server.  Also on downoad page at:
cxx.uclibc.org/download.html

I am trying to test the most bizzare configurations possible, but I do not
have the resources (primarily hard drive space) in order to test everything.
Feel free to donate to the "I need a new everything fund"....   :-)

-	Garrett