[uClibc] Gentoo x86/uclibc experimental stages ready for consumption

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Fri Sep 10 03:33:15 UTC 2004

after a lot of work by Ned Ludd and Peter S. Mazinger, we've managed to patch
together a decent set of stage tarballs for native uclibc systems with good
old catalyst ... everything should work with stable x86; unstable x86 is no
longer required

you can use these as drop-in replacments for their glibc counterpart stage
tarballs so just follow the normal documentation :)

tarballs:
http://gentoo.osuosl.org/experimental/x86/embedded/stages/
catalyst script (in case you're bored):
http://dev.gentoo.org/~vapier/uclibc/build-stages

remember, bugs goto Gentoo developers first, uclibc devs second ... we Gentoo
developers bug them enough, lets not add our userbase to the list :)
-mike