[uClibc] how to get c++ and stdlibc++

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Mon Sep 6 09:21:54 UTC 2004

Hello,

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 11:13:45AM +0200, cyril szenberg wrote:
> We have a powerpc platform 8260, working with uclibc and busybox.
>
> We have a cross compiler with gcc 3.3.2 and now we would like to get
> the g++ compiler, but when we trying to compile it we have some error.

See the uClibc buildroot or toolchain packages.

> We can't find some documentation to get it working.

There is none, other than the actual makefiles.  Basicly though, the
patches add <arch>-linux-uclibc support to binutils and gcc.  From
that point, you build a crosss toolchain pretty much as usual.  Be
careful though, as sjlj exceptions are currently required for stack
unwinding to work.

Manuel