[uClibc] gentoo built on uclibc ?

petre daniel dani at rdspt.ro
Sat Oct 2 18:54:28 UTC 2004

actually im a bit afraid of developing stuff on my gentoo with uclibc.
i hope ill finish the installation this night with all the tools i need.

im afraid of compatibility,im curious if everyhint i need will compile
alright with uclibc,mainly c tools, net analyzers,kernel and mail stuff.

thx.

--
petre daniel,system  administrator,
romania data systems, pitesti branch