[uClibc] ldso bug in uclibc?

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Mon Nov 8 17:15:08 UTC 2004

Quick question - from my reading of the code, we have:

One instance of struct elf_resolve* for each shared object.

Multiple instances of struct elf_dyn*, one created each time the shared object
is loaded with _dl_load_elf_shared_library(). Each of these points at the
elf_resolve*.

If so, this makes things easier... I don't need to maintain lists of groups -
I just need to keep a groupid in the elf_dyn* - since we have an elf_dyn* per
load already, membership of multiple groups is done automatically.