[uClibc] uClibc mips port pthread problem

mansoor mansoor at isofttech.com
Mon Nov 1 11:10:05 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am using the latest source from uClibc CVS (dated 28/10/2004)
version uClibc-0.9.26. I built it for MIPS target.

When I am trying to build a simple application , I got the
following error,

/Build/my-uClibc/uClibc/lib/libc.so: undefined reference to `va_copy'

I just made a dummy va_copy (#define va_copy(a,b) a=b)
in libc/stdio/vasprintf.c and got it compiled.

But when I ran my application, it is waiting infinetely in
pthread_create()when it calls suspend(self).

When I hit any key it displays,
"pt: assertion failed in manager.c:154."
"pt: assertion failed in manager.c:193."

What could be the problem?

FYI: Iam using pthread as a shared library. Also,
we have tested the shared library loading feature
seperately. So it should not be a problem.

Regards
Mansoor Ahamed Basheer