[uClibc] ARM shared libs segfault

David Poole daveml at mbuf.com
Thu May 27 21:43:42 UTC 2004

I seem to have a working ARM uClibc toolset with binutils 2.15. The
previously posted patches with a few other tweaks got me up and
running. The loader still segfaults (see below).

The recent tweaks:

- make/libfloat.mk wants to install libfloat into /usr/lib and /lib
which is annoying and unnecessary.
- another difficulty with make/libfloat.mk; the linker can't find
libfloat when linking libuClibc-0.9.26.so so the compile will fail. I
copy libfloat to the arm-linux-uclibc-ld's SEARCH_DIR (reported by
"/home/davep/src/toolchain/gcc-3.3.x/toolchain_arm_nofpu/bin/arm-linux-
uclibc-ld  -V --verbose").