[uClibc] libstdc++

Chris Wilson chris at netservers.co.uk
Tue May 25 15:50:54 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Is it possible to compile libstdc++ applications under uWoody? I can
find a libstdc++5 package, but when I try to install libstdc++5-dev
(using Apt) I get:

Package libstdc++5-dev has no available version, but exists in the
database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package libstdc++5-dev has no installation candidate

Can anyone help?

Cheers, Chris.
--
 / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson -- UNIX Firewall Lead Developer |