[uClibc] uClibc + Intel XSCALE

Narendra Hadke narenh at intoto.com
Tue May 18 13:10:01 UTC 2004

Hi,
   Anybody worked on linux user applications uClibc( shared library)
 in Intel Xscale ARM?  I am getting weird problems when uClibc is used
 as shared library.
( ddns is a linux user applications )
 # ./ddns
sh: ./ddns: No such file or directory
# ls -l ddns
-rwxr-xr-x    1 0        0           67552 ddns( Please note ddns
                is present in current dir. with proper permissions )
#file ddns
ddns: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, ARM, version 1 (ARM), dynamically
linked (uses shared libs), stripped

( If ddns is compiled with glibc as shared library, same command
works without any problems ).
   Hence I am doubtful, if it is possible to use uClibc as shared
library on Intel xscale. If anybody tried it already, sharing experience
will be a great help.
Thanks and Regards,
Narendra Hadke