[uClibc] Build uClibc, cannot found -lfloat...linking error

Mic - mkyfong at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 02:28:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am a fresh guy for uClibc. I am trying to build an ARM toolchain for a
C++ application running on uClinux and got compiling errors...Hope some
guys here can help me.......

Qn: I am going to build uClibc-20040517.tar.bz2  for arm with softfloat
support and an error comes out saying that it can't find -lfloat for
linking... I can't find any float library inside the downloaded
directories, is it I need to get the softfloat library somewhere else??

Thx for all of u!

Mic