[uClibc] uClibc: C++ support on mips?

David Meggy dmeggy at techsol.ca
Mon May 17 21:38:22 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 06:51,
=?gb2312?B?IlpoYW5nLCBTYW11ZWwgKI+IxkeMV0lFUyki?= wrote:
> All,
>
> when i try to build a c++ program for my mips platform, there's a error message:
> No shuch file or directory: mipsel-linux-g++
> but I see the mipsel-linux-g++ is in /usr/local/bin/.
> why?

Hi

Try running "env | grep PATH".  If you don't see /usr/local/bin you will
need to add it by running "export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH".  If it is
in your path and you still can't run it, make sure it is executable by
running "ls -l /usr/local/bin/", and make sure that you have the
executable bits set.  You should really pick up a book on Unix or Linux
to learn the basics of shell environments.

David

--
     David Meggy

Technical Solutions Inc.