[uClibc] uclibc Root_fs

Daniel Smolik marvin at mydatex.cz
Tue Mar 30 19:59:42 UTC 2004

Hi,
I am using uclibc may be 2 years and now I found usermode linux and
root_fs on uclibc web. It is great thing for me. But in latest root_fs
gcc always stop with "Abnormal termination". With root_fs from
30-Sep-2003 it works better. In root fs I must modify /etc/inittab
without this I never get login.

I normaly  use 0.9.20. In this version I use this method to compile
for uClibc export PATH=/usr/i386-linux-uclibc/bin/:$PATH and all work
great. But with 9.26 it doesn't work. There are no wrapers to gcc.How
can I do it now ?

			Thans
				Dan Smolik

PS: sorry for my english