[uClibc] Re: uclibc Toolchain Fails to Build linuxppc-2.4

Phil Thompson philt at 4bridgeworks.com
Tue Mar 16 09:20:05 UTC 2004

Thanks for this (and to Harald). I can now compile the kernel, but I can't
run it. It looks like a kmalloc() in scsi.c is failing. It seems to be a
problem with gcc 3.3.3 - the same kernel compiled with gcc 3.3.2 works fine.

This probably now the wrong list, but has anybody any suggestions? Otherwise
I'll revert to 3.3.2.

Thanks,
Phil