[uClibc] help needed !!!!

anuj pachoree anuj_pachoree at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:29:26 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Manuel,

I have been able to make a toolset based on uClibs. I used the link specified by you.

Thanks for all your help.

One more thing I tried to compile a small program test1.c with this tools.

The executable(test1) I got has two poblems.

1. When I check its format with file command it says.
test1 : ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (ARM), for GNU/Linux 2.0.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped

I want an executable for a linux-2.4 kernel. What shall I do for this.

2. When I try to run this executable on a DBMXL board(which has a ARM920t core), it does not run.

Please advice,

Thanks,
Anuj