[uClibc] segmentation fault

K.-P. Kirchdörfer kapeka at epost.de
Mon Mar 1 20:53:32 UTC 2004

Am Montag, 1. März 2004 21:22 schrieb Philippe PEZET:
> I'm using the latest root_fs_i386 image to compile a program to be used
> under Bering-uClibc 2.1rc2 (latest release, with uClibc 0.9.20).
> whatever build/host I use, I always get "segmentation fault" when I
> start any program I compiled (except the basic "hello world !!!).
> what can I do ?

Latest root_fs_i386 is incompatible with uClibc 0.9.20 used by Bering-uClibc.
This may cause your problems.

If you want to compile for latest Bering-uClibc please read:

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=91018&page_id=52

If you have any more questions about compiling for Bering-uClibc the correct
mailing-list is: