[uClibc] locale support

David Meggy dmeggy at techsol.ca
Tue Jun 29 16:40:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 03:56, Seb James wrote:
> Has anyone recently done a uclibc buildroot build with the variable
> ENABLE_LOCALE:=true
> to get locale support in uclibc?

Not a buildroot build, but I build uClibc with locale support.

> (NB, I am doing this on x86/x86 as it's known not to work on other
> arches)

I think some people might disagree with you.  The prebuilt locales are
all for x86, but that doesn't stop you from building your own non-x86
locales.

> I'm getting a few errors and wondered if uclibc locale support is in
> common use or not.

What kind of errors?

We only have 1 customer that is using the locale support, but I get very
little feedback from them, so I don't know how happy they are with it.
I never have any build problems though.

David

--
     David Meggy