[uClibc] Thread Groups with Pthreads

Michael O'Brien mob at mbedthis.com
Mon Jun 28 20:14:33 UTC 2004

Erik,

I'm brave -- but not quite that brave ;-)

I've solve the problem by using signals (with restart) so the forking
thread gets the notification and stores the exit status. Not quite as
ideal, but it works well enough.

Thanks for the tips and advice.

I'm quite impressed with the reduction in run-time memory footprint with
uclibc.

Michael

--
Michael O'Brien