[uClibc] shared library operation help...

Warrick Lacey wlacey_6151 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 14:14:12 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm using BusyBox and uClibc as I bring up my target.
Things work great w/static libraries and an
NFS'rootfilesystem but when I try to use the shared
library options, I get nothing. The kernel appears to
execv on /sbin/init just fine but nothing else comes
out.

I'm probably making a rookie mistake but any clues on
how to proceed in debugging.

I've read the README/INSTALL but something is amiss.
The target is running 2.4.18+ other add ons.

I have the loader (ls-uClibc.s0.0) under /lib
symlinked to ld-uClibc-0.9.26.so

=====
"She might have fooled me, but she didn't fool my mother."
                                Norman Bates, "Psycho"