[uClibc] Toolchain Error

Michael Palme m.palme at goepel.com
Thu Jun 17 12:22:29 UTC 2004

hello,

i have encountered exactly the same errors. i've hacked the configure
script to pass
this test - but when i use this the build fails later.

i am not able to build one of the current toolchain versions from cvs
(2.95.x, 3.3.x). in the past i've successfully build
arm-linux-uclibc-0.9.15-gcc3.2, arm-linux-uclibc-0.9.17-gcc3.2.2,
arm-linux-uclibc-0.9.20-gcc3.3 and some other cross toolchains with full
libc - so there is no general problem with my development system.

cheers, Michael Palme