[uClibc] libm from uClibc on mips

David Meggy dmeggy at techsol.ca
Fri Jun 11 18:54:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 11:37, David Daney wrote:
> It is not an include file issue.  Internally the compiler is generating
> calls to these functions.  They are not declared in any include file.

If gcc didn't know about GOFAST how would it generate calls to the
functions?  We have seen Karel's C file, and they don't have calls the
to functions.  The include file is the only other place they could come
from.  -v will show all the directories and the full command line to the
linker.

David

--
     David Meggy