[uClibc] signal handling

David Meggy dmeggy at techsol.ca
Tue Jun 1 15:45:17 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 07:03, Knut Pfefferkorn wrote:
> It works fine with newer kernels, but not with 2.0.x. The signal
> handler function is never executed.

I don't believe the 2.0.x kernel is supported by uClibc.  I'm sure if
you find the problem and submit a quality patch to solve the problem the
developers would be happy to accept it, but you are probably on your own
to solve the problem.  Most people haven't run 2.0.x in years.  Actually
even when 2.0.x was the latest stable kernel, I know several people that
ran the 2.1.x, since it had better hardware support.

David

--
     David Meggy

Technical Solutions Inc.