[uClibc] Where to get patches

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Fri Jul 30 06:05:50 UTC 2004

Two things...

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 11:40:40AM +1000, Rudolf Ladyzhenskii wrote:
> Have used latest snapshot -- still same problem.
> As I said earlier -- toolchain is built separately from uClibc.

BZZT.  As has been stated time and again over the past several months,
you must build a uClibc targeted toolchain.  I already pointed you to
our toolchain builder.  I hope to integrate gcc 3.4.1 into buildroot
within the next few days.

> gmon.c:518: error: conflicting types for '__mcount_internal'

Looks like you have profiling support configured.  Try turning it off.
While I had gotten it partially working (perhaps) 6 months ago, I
haven't looked at it since and it could easily be broken.

Manuel