[uClibc] question about vfork and pthread of uClibc

kevin feng ganrong at wellhope.sh
Thu Jul 15 02:52:17 UTC 2004

hi,all

I'm using uClibc-0.9.26 to test a routine of vfork and pthread running
under ARM7TDMI cpu. My compiler is arm-elf-tools from uClinux.org. If i
compiled vfork segment or pthread respectively, it would run
smoothly,but when i use pthread in the child process of vfork, the
routine returns the following error "vfork: Function not implemented".
The same error occured when i linked the uClibc's libphtread to a simple
routine that only had a vfork call.
I'm wondering why pthread cannot be used in the vfork's child process,If
anyone could give me some information regarding these problems, i would
appreciate it greatly.