[uClibc] Crash in dynamic loader

frederic.goddeeris at banksys.be frederic.goddeeris at banksys.be
Tue Jul 13 10:24:30 UTC 2004

Hi Erik and Rolf,

Yes, it seems to work now, thanks for the pointers!

I have seen in CVS that 3 days ago, buildroot switched back to 2.14.90.0.6
of binutils. I have tried it and it seems to work now.

It bothers me that I failed to find this issue in the mailing lists. I have
searched again and I get plenty of hits when I search for
"FORCE_SHAREABLE_TEXT_SEGMENTS", but nothing is found when I search for
"FORCE_SHAR". My mistake.

Thanks,
Frederic