[uClibc] Uwoody package

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Wed Jul 7 13:14:02 UTC 2004

I'm setting up some old computers as a part of a charity project, and have
decided to use uwoody because of it's low memory footprint.  The machines I
am using have as little as 32 MB of RAM.

I need a decent window manager to use.  In previous installations I used Icewm
which was easy to configure, worked well and had a low memory footprint.
Unfortunately, I *cannot* get any version of IceWM to compile.  The new
versions require newer versions of XFree, and older versions get stuck up
with the kernel headers provided.

Is there any chance that somebody might have a precompiled i386 deb package
which I might be able to use for uwoody.

On a related note, can I contribute any binary packages which I have made.  So
far I've done netkit-ftp and hopefully will get Sylpheed done shortly, along
with anything else that comes up.

Thanks for everything.

-	Garrett Kajmowicz