[uClibc] Need Perl in prebuilt root fs

Barry Kauler bkauler at goosee.com
Sat Jan 31 06:26:02 UTC 2004

> Oh wonderful... now I'm just "someone from the mail list".  :-(
> It isn't like I've spent over 3 years working on uClibc with Erik,
> or written large parts of the library, or created the perl patch
> you are using.

Manuel,
Sorry for offending you.
It was just an offhand comment. I didn't yet know anyone on the list,
and did not know the level of involvement of any individuals.
You have set me right about your involvement and I appreciate what
you have done for the uClibc project.
However, I was not "spreading misinformation", just writing it as
I saw it, which could be wrong, but then that's what these discussion
groups are all about aren't they?
I deal with so much email every day, I did not recall who it was who
gave me the advice about Perl, so I just put in "someone from the mail
list" ...I'll be more careful when I see your name come up in future.

Regards,
Barry Kauler