[uClibc] uClibc on ARM linux 2.6.x

Deacon, Keith kdeacon at ti.com
Sat Jan 24 00:06:18 UTC 2004

Greetings All,

I have been trying to compile uClibc-0.9.26 against the 2.6.1 kernel release
for ARM.  Hit an undefined - __NR_create_module.  Ok, it's been removed in
2.6 in asm-arm/unistd.h (along with a few other syscalls - not sure why
yet).  I defined them, then hit another, defined that, hit another, etc... I
scanned the archives looking for someone with similar problems or related
info, didn't find much.

So ( me <-- lightbulb ) figured it might be worth to ask the community if
anyone has successfully built uClibc for ARM on the 2.6 kernel???? And if
so, would they please share their general setup or any special steps if
needed.

Thanks,

....Kd