[uClibc] Porting uClibc to Blackfin processor

Vidya S vidya_s at lgsoftindia.com
Thu Jan 22 12:16:20 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am very new to uClinux. So this may be a very basic question.

We are in the process of porting uClinux to Blackfin processor. We are using
this uClibc-0.9.26 to port it to blackfin processor. Could you pls guide me
on the following steps:

1. Any specific directories or files related to a particular architecture or
something like that.
2. What are the steps involved in porting uClibc-0.9.26 to a new architecture
3. What is the complexity involved.

Pls guide me on these lines as early as possible.

Regards
Vidya