[uClibc] uClibc 0.9.26 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sun Jan 4 05:51:01 UTC 2004

uClibc 0.9.26 released

  CodePoet Consulting is sorry to announce there was a pthread
  bug that slipped though our extensive testing and was only
  noticed a few hours after the previous release.  Sigh.  As a
  result, we are now releasing uClibc 0.9.26 which fixes this
  bug, and is otherwise identical to the previous release.

  Please be aware we will break binary compatibilty in the
  upcoming 0.9.26 release to implement a few changes we have
  been postponing. That will hopefully be the last ABI change
  before we freeze the ABI for the upcoming 1.0.x stable
  uClibc series.

  Updated uClibc development systems using uClibc 0.9.26 will
  be released soon.

  As usual, the uClibc 0.9.26 release can be obtained from:
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/uClibc-0.9.26.tar.bz2

  The Changelog for this release is here:
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/Changelog
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/Changelog.full