[uClibc] undefined references in coreutils

Bruno THOMAS bthomas at alea.fr
Fri Feb 20 10:27:06 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm building now coreutils, in a root_fs partition, and I have some
undefined references at the first link of bins : chgrp (see traces below).

Has someone already seen this ?
It seems that it comes from libc, but the nm /usr/libc.a show that these
symbols are defined.

Well, I'm going to go further to see exactly what's going wrong, but if
anybody has an idea of what big mistake I've done, it could help.

My coreutils.mk is the original one, and I attach the root Makefile.

Thanks

Regards

Bruno THOMAS