[uClibc] ld.so on MIPS broken?

Martin Buck mb-tmp-uclibc at gromit.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 19 12:56:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 02:12:08AM -0700, Manuel Novoa III wrote:
> No.  The ldso code has been undergoing a major rework.  It is currently
> broken on arm and mips at least.  Best suggestion is to fall back to the
> ld-uClibc* and libdl* from 0.9.24 for the time being.

Thanks, that works *much* better.

Is ld.so under active development at the moment (i.e. incomplete and not
expected to be working) or does it just need more testing and bugfixing? In
the latter case, I could probably try to find out what's going wrong with
it on MIPS, if I can spare some time.

Martin