[uClibc] buildroot in an uClibc env

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 19:57:43 UTC 2004

On Feb 18, 2004, "Joakim Tjernlund" <joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se> wrote:

> _dl_find_hash() should be a static inline

Only if all callers switched to the new prototype, in which case I'd
refrain from renaming it.  I'd actually prefer to change the prototype
and adjust all callers, if that's acceptable.

> and __dl_find_hash() should probably be renamed to have a proper
> _dl_ prefix since the _dl_ prefix is special and unique to the
> loader.

Good point.  I hadn't run into this problem because FR-V doesn't use
the _dl_ prefix magic.  Will fix, if we end up deciding to keep two
entry points for this functionality.  Thanks,

Happy GNU Year!                     oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}