[uClibc] stdargs.h not found when cross compiling kernel

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Tue Feb 17 01:53:27 UTC 2004

Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Tue Feb 17, 2004 at 09:59:34AM +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:
>
>>Greetings
>>
>>The title says it all really!!
>

> There is no "stdargs.h" header file.  Perhaps you mean
> "stdarg.h"?  If so, stdarg.h is provided by your compiler which
> suggests that your gcc header files are not being found -- this
> typically happens when your cross compiler is built incorrectly.

Sorry for the typo - I meant stdarg.h. Compiler build problems is what I
  suspected but I've had no luck finding out why the gcc headers are not
found :-((

Any clues? (powerpc-linux-uclibc-gcc -print-search-dirs doesn't help!!)

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand