[uClibc] `snprintf' is not a member of `std'

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 29 21:31:16 UTC 2004

On December 29, 2004 12:57 pm, Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Wed Dec 29, 2004 at 01:38:17AM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:
> > Hello. I can't shake this error when building g++ 3.4.3 with a uClibc
> > snapshot (20041227):
>
> I've not seen the problem you are reporting...  Does using
> the patches provided below help?
>
> http://uclibc.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/buildroot/toolchain/gcc/3.4.3/

I used three of those, 1, 2, and 300. The rest are for arm or pr so I didn't
apply them all. I configured uclibc without locales, and I'm building gcc
with --disable-nls and --disable-clocale, maybe that is related. I have
experimented a lot with various configure args but the error is always the
same.