[uClibc] uclibc-lfs

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Tue Dec 28 16:08:41 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 09:55 am, Bennett Todd wrote:
> 2004-12-28T14:23:21 Henry Jensen:
> > uclibc-lfs.txt, which is from 2002-08-16 - is this the newest?, is
> > mentions a file uclibc-lfs-patches-0.3.tar.bz2 which is required
> > to build a LFS based uClibc. It contains a number patches.

lfs is done outside of uclibc.org ... you should talk to the lfs peeps instead

> There's a debian-based one and a gentoo-based one, I don't know
> precisely where to point you to pick up patches as desired for them.

the Gentoo stuff can be found via the normal Gentoo routes ;) ... if you know,
then you know, you know ?

our ebuilds can be seen via viewcvs:
http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi
our releases can be found on our mirrors:
http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/mirrors.xml
-mike