[uClibc] uClibc++ update
gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Thu Dec 23 16:13:43 UTC 2004
Version 0.1.7 of uClibc++ has been released. You can pick it up at
As per somebody's request, the entire test suite is now automated.
you can now run:
Make test runs the test suite against known good output. It still needs to be
improved somewhat, but it will get you going where you need to go.
From the changelog:
- Significant changes to the library
- Converted a lot of forced instanteation from double definitions to
- Merged some of the helper functions into the main files
- Split off i/ostream string code from core string header
- Lots of little bugfixes done involving function definitions, etc.
- Fixed a spec error in list code - erase now returns a pointer after
deleted elements, not before
- Fixed a spec error in streambuf - now call pbackfail instead of
- Added more code to valarray - now supports slice_array - untested
- Modified test suite (by popular demand). Now the process can be
- Added targets make tests and make test. tests builds tests and test
More information about the uClibc