[uClibc] Library path

Dmytro Bablinyuk dmytro.bablinyuk at rftechnology.com.au
Sun Dec 19 23:22:40 UTC 2004

I have found the problem - the uClibc compiled binary actually doesn't
care about LD_LIBRARY PATH
It is looking always for
/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0

So this fixes the problem
cd /lib
ln -s
.../buildroot/build_i386/staging_dir/i386-linux-uclibc/lib/ld-uClibc-0.9.26.so
ld-uClibc.so.0

Is this an expected behavior of uClibc or I am missing something.
Before I always used the target therefore I had no such problem before.

Dmytro