[uClibc] uClibc and C++

Dmytro Bablinyuk dmytro.bablinyuk at rftechnology.com.au
Fri Dec 17 00:32:19 UTC 2004

I have used previously uClibc to program in C(Linux) for embedded
project on PowerPC and I found it is a great product.
Now we are looking to do work in embedded C++. We don't need RTTI, STL -
we are looking for an embedded ANSI C/C++ that very close to an
"Embedded C++" and for the _free_ compiler. The target platform will be
PowerPC.
I have seen uClibc++ but it looks like supports only i386.

Would anybody please suggest any _free_ embedded ANSI C/C++ compiler
that will do both PowerPC(Linux) and i386 (Linux).
What uClibc right now up to, in terms of C++ support?

Thank you for help.

Dmytro

--
Dmytro Bablinyuk