[uClibc] Compiling toolchain using buildroot

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
Wed Dec 15 13:10:26 UTC 2004

Hello,

tao tian a écrit :

>    Thank you very much. Nice to hear you. I have to use gcc 2.95
> toolchain to build some applications. I have succeed in building gcc
> 3.3.x toolchain. Is there any other method to resolve this problem or
> another way to build a such gcc2.95 toolchain? Thank you very much:)

If you don't really need C++, then desactivate it.

Otherwise, if you really need it, try to find a STLport version on which
the patch applies cleanly, or update the patch as appropriate.

Have you been through the mailing list archives to see if a similar
problem occured in the past ?

Thomas
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni at jabber.dk
http://kos.enix.org, http://sos.enix.org
Fingerprint : 0BE1 4CF3 CEA4 AC9D CC6E  1624 F653 CB30 98D3 F7A7