[uClibc] frv-uclinux port updates

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sat Dec 11 12:57:12 UTC 2004

On Sun Dec 05, 2004 at 12:06:54AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Here's an updated version of the patch I posted about a month ago.  It
> leaves -nostdinc alone, and uses -print-file-name=include instead of
> -print-search-dirs to figure out where GCC's internal headers are.
>
> Please let me know whether there are any portions of this patch you'd
> like me to break into smaller pieces, to rework, or to give up trying
> to get into uClibc :-)  Thanks,

All the non-generic stuff is in (except where you removed
-nostdinc anyway even though you said you didn't ;-).  For the
generic stuff, it makes things much more ugly with all those
unsighly macros so you are going to need to spoon feed it to me
one bit at a time.  For example your _dl_malloc() and _dl_free()
stuff looks to be quite independent of everything else.  Your
_dl_find_hash() changes look to be seperable.  For the rest,
perhaps you could feed things to me one or a few macros at a time
so the pieces will be in smaller more logically cohesive chunks.
The whole lot in one patch is too much to choke down as a single
blob,