[uClibc] [buildroot] Patch to add libstdc++ installation in root filesystem

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sat Dec 11 10:59:51 UTC 2004

On Mon Dec 06, 2004 at 11:30:48AM +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This issue still exists in recent versions of buildroot. I've made an
> updated patch for recent buildroot versions.

Sure, I'd be happy to apply such a patch, though it will only
work properly for gcc-3.x.  For gcc-2.95 (which I am not certain
if anybody uses or cares about -- I know I dont use or care about
it anymore) uClibc needs to use the stlport c++ library, since
nobody has ever expended the considerable effort needed to make
libstdc++ work with gcc-2.95/uClibc.