[uClibc] Beginning of documentation for Buildroot

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
Wed Dec 8 16:58:46 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've started a small documentation for Buildroot, which is much like a
FAQ. It's fairly small at the moment, but contains the questions I was
asking myself when I started to use Buildroot.

So, it's just a beginning, a draft, it's waiting for your precious
comments, remarks, suggestions. Moreover, as I'm french, my english
isn't very good, and there may be some language mistakes. Don't hesitate
to report them.

Here's the URL :
http://lolut.utbm.info/~thomas/buildroot/buildroot-documentation.html

Thomas
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: thomas.petazzoni at jabber.dk
http://kos.enix.org, http://sos.enix.org
Fingerprint : 0BE1 4CF3 CEA4 AC9D CC6E  1624 F653 CB30 98D3 F7A7